Wednesday, September 19, 2007

new condo

okay..it was great last few days. dead busy shifting my stuff to my new CONDO in Pelangi Utama. dunno where the heck it is thou. HAHAHAH~ so when there..it was okay okay la.. kinda high class. need to use a card thinggy like TnG HAHAHAAA to access into the building. my building is SOOOOO near to the pool and gym. LOL! the gym is the same building where i'm staying and the pool is just opposite the gym. and the best thing is i don't need to walk very far to get this COOL facilities HAR HARRRR!!!

anyhoo.. the modem in my condo haven fix yet..or nobody is there to make it. or no comp to be the main user.. WHATEVER!! is boreddddd and my room is SO SMALL!! GOSH!! last time wan was like.. BIGGER than my OWN room in my parents hse..now is like SOOOO SMALL and NO AIR COND! SOB!! and is really all "walled proof". means i'm separated from the outer world. there's NO sunlight coming into my room!! so i slept there for 2 days and BOTH days i wake up and i thought is still NIGHT! which is already 12pm =.='

so..spend my time in gym for like 45mins and den the next time tangan sakit YAY! didn't went to do today cuz LAZY lol!! den headed back to my home sweet home. and also spend my time playing Red Alert 2 LULZ!!

anyhooo.. whoever is free just pls come by to my mum's place and go yam cha together pls. No RANDOM ppl. Only REAL LIFE FRENS! READ THAT SHIT!! so don't come asking me for my number or msn. (:

PLS GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO B4 SCHOOL REOPEN PLSSSSSSSSSS!! :(

0 comments: