Saturday, September 29, 2007

long ago

it's been a loooooong time since i've updated my blog. And i'm back with the SUPER DUPER busy semester in college. is like.. i only get to study for 6 weeks and den exams.. den HOLS! wheee.. but assignments and studies are rushing like winds YAY! very good.

life's been great. been eating alot thou. AND I PERM MY HAIR~! (:

my weight had been miracle-llllyyyy drop due to gym and swimming everyday in my condo. thx to the bored-nesss after class where no one is there to talk and play with me. and the internet in my condo is not FIX YET! duh.. >_> pls fix it up soon plsss.. i need to quickly finnish my assignments and YAY BREAK FREE! :D

this morning had some aunty chat's with mum. Was told that end of november we're going to genting for holiday! after dunno how many decades past.. WE FINALLY GOING FOR HOLIDAY! and den on the 26th of dec we will be going to ipoh den to cameron. oh well.. new year is AGAIN spent at some other place. well i hope cameron do have some fireworks to see. :S
or maybe end up me eating up ALL the strawberries in cameron cuz is ma FAV! well.. cherry tomatoes will be good thou.

my fingers are SUPER itchy..!! GUYS! when u wanna meet up and jam? :( everyone is so busy with assignments and exams. long time never meet them and jam til kao kao~ plsss meet up and let me whack the drums and play some funny riffs on my bass plssssss!! AaaaaahhHHHH i can't stand it! everytime i think of it i get super high for no reasons :S

had a weird dream last night. is like i'm back to my old like where gang fights with ah bengs and ah lians every where. THIS time i'm more powerful during the days LOOLOLOLOLOLOL!! ppl only had like parangs and helmets .. guess what i had? GG I HAD MACHINE GUNS!! HARHARHHRR!! it was cool. was jacking some stuff in some grocerries stalls and some jackass came up and stop me..and i was like what the ^&*% u want from me? move away biatch~! piang piang piang speed x1000!! HAHAHAHAHA okay not funny :D


another wedding coming up again. and this time is the MOST unbelievable one! will post pics to prove it ;) till den.. i guess i better get goin..need to get ready..!! going t.square to slack. LOL! kidding!

p/s: i'm in love :)

0 comments: