Wednesday, September 12, 2007

late night

is late midnight now
and i can't shut my eyes
thoughts about you keep appearing in my mind
i wonder what you are doing
i wonder what you are thinking
i wonder if you are still thinking of me
guess, i wonder and thought too much about you
why can't you just leave me?
why is everything tangle up here in my mind
there is a big piece of puzzle in my heart
some of the pieces, you have taken away
would you return to me and don't keep me waiting?
when you are here, will you stay just a lil' while?
will you leave when you see my face?
doubts and questions, happiness and tears
i couldn't recognize any of them anymore
this knots tied down, deep down in my heart
will never be untied simply because you are not the one for me anymore
the time will continue to pass us by as i go along this
long lonely road
if only u know how i felt
if only we show a lil' more care
i guess there's no more if for us
only goodbyes.

what the hell am i talking above there?? =.=
oh well..i couldn't sleep so i thought of crapping some stuff here..LOL
neways, it don't mean anything I GUESS well hope so ((:

ANYHOOO, GOOD NITE FOLKS!! :D

0 comments: