Tuesday, September 11, 2007

centuries..

after a long decade, i'm back again with some bored and stupid post. i finally get to log on into my blogger and guess what.. I can't think of any shit to write now.
Oh well, today i went to Low Yat to get a new modem+router+wireless=D-Link. whatever..alrite.
So it was kinda fun thou, had breakfast at Mc Donalds..YEAH Mc D's .. after a month and a half i haven been eating it..SOB.
After getting myself that internet item, den head over to T.Square for SUSHI KING! They are having this RM2 Bonanza thinggy where Sushi King members get to enjoy EVERY rice base plate sushi for only RM2. Pretty cool uh? Thanks to our dear friend, Mr. Max. Because of him we can enjoy great deals on these dopes AHAHAHAHAHA!! I'm now at my mum's place surfing the internet!! LOL! it feels... feelss... GREAT!! with all my dolls and the noisy enviroment of my house.. i finanlly feel i'm at HOME!!
Wonder why i said so? Cause all the while although i can online on the bed last time in my hostel but it doesn't feels like home AT ALL..is like i'm all alone and all walls around me and loud music. So i guess now, each time i'm back home..i can still online and do my stuff!!! HAHAHAHA!!

Feel kinda hungry..wanna go and have some snacks!! OH..and HAPPY HOLS to all my classmate! p/s: sry for the super late wish AHAHA.. till den..

here's the newest pic of me..mei mei took me while i wasn't ready..AHAHA thx mei! nice shot i mean timing..lol!! missssss u lots mei :( hope to see u soon.


in dill's room. :)

0 comments: