Sunday, June 1, 2008

i love you :D

you're just another ordinary guy when you pass by me
didn't notice, we've became more than friends after so many rains and storms
the way you talk to me,
you have your own way to bring out the joy in my heart
the way you made me smile,
you know when are my ups and down,
baby, since the day i took u
u are part of me,my life,my everything,
i thank God for you,
i'll never want to loose you again.
Not even a thought of leaving you
i love you for who you are,
i love how we spent time together,
how we sing and dance,
how we laugh at other people's mistake,
most of all, i love the way you sing me to sleep,
darling, i really want to tell you,
that i love you sooo much,
so much that no words could express how i felt
but baby u know and i know,
that loving you is just as simple as ABC,
nothing yet complicated as that,
i'll be waiting for the day we say I DO together at the aisle,
till then, i'll be yours forever in God's name.

0 comments: