Monday, May 5, 2008

keep it real

days were wonderfully spend in my parent's place and my "new" house. i'm really so glad to have a understanding and caring family. sometimes i really think and asked back to myself. have u ever regret on the things that you did? have u even think to turn back time to correct your mistakes? every night before i doze off to bed, i thought of what has happen for that day. what i've done and what i've not done.

oh well, i guess i should just forget about the emo part. anyways! i went jamming on the 3rd on May! oh, new band. and i'm the vocalist. [ not a good one thou :P ] was jamming and suddenly realize, i miss my old band. i missed my old life as a musician. how me and my band mates went out to perform just because of money. HAHAHAAHAHA!! oh..really really really REALLY poor back then. :) it's like, u need the performance money to survive on your daily livings. and those were the days... guys, i hope we can still meet up and jam together one day.

living in my "new" house which is my aunt's place in bukit jalil seems to makes me more "ALERT" on the times i had and how i should appreciate time more!! when i'm at my parents house, i got plenty of things that i can do to kill time. i don't feel bored or feel like getting our of the house. in the new house, i felt, useless, aimless and i felt so... unsecured. frankly, i always think alot!! there's nothing i can do other than watching tv. which i don't. suggested to mum and dad to get me a electronic piano to put in my room. but they disagree and asked me to come back home to play the piano. maybe they just want me to spend more time in my own house.

my guinea pig has just passed away. :( i'm seriously very very very down now. his name is Hero. i think he's too old to survive and maybe he's sick. now, Baby's having the same symptoms as Hero. i'm so worried that if i shut my eyes, she will leave me without saying goodbye. i can't sleep. i keep thinking about her. i wish that i could take care of her forever but i know it won't happen cause one day she will also just leave this world and join the other animals and maybe she can meet up with Hero in the Animal Kingdom in Heaven. :)

what am i going to dooooo?




:((

0 comments: