Monday, April 14, 2008

emo-ing

exams is just around the corner. i haven't really start studying yet. late for class today. so decided not to attend it. anyway is only 1 class for the whole day. i really got no idea what to do now. lunch with daddy later. then head back to my boring rental house_room and slack. URGH..

visited mun tat's blog just now. awww..such a happy post for him. sometimes i really wonder, why humans always crave for something which they cannot even posses? let's make an example. okay..like myself, i love romantic , macho, sexy, caring, got sense of humour, crazy, loves food, FULL of surprises and animal lover kind of guy. i mean.. this is the basic needs of every girl wish list in a guy rite?

okay, for me, you don't need to drive a BMW or some sports car to impress me. or buy me lots of expensive gift. not that this is a NO NO to me but is not important. what's important is how you wanna make me feel secure being with you. when a guy says that you love your girlfriend. okay, prove it! don't just say it like this. i mean what do u mean by I LOVE YOU? are you willing to sacrifice your time being with your buddies? will you even mind to step into her world and understand her more? or even try to be there for her when she's sad or in trouble?

sometimes i wish "you" could be there for me. i wish you will understand me more. i don't want you to be here with me forever and trap in my imaginary world. just a lil' while. i'm grateful for that. each time i want you to be in my own world and i wanna bring you around to explore in it, you just say no without trying. i wanna do the same as i've asked you but you just push me away. not letting me entering into your world and you just left me behind.

alot of your weakness i don't really mind. i love you for who you are. not romantic, is okay. i still love the way you kisses me three times every morning each time you greet me. not an animal lover, is okay also. at least you spend time with me seeing puppies in the stores. dull and "realistic attitude", nevermind, i accept because u always said, "being a guy cannot always stay inside your dream. you must be realistic to live in this pathetic world." . i accept.

sometimes i won't ask for more of you. but, once in a blue moon, give me a lil' surprise or a warm hug. i'll be grateful for every lil things that you do. even you bring me out for movies or buy me some candies i'll just jump for joy. but you just won't understand how i feel each time when i'm down...













i missed you. sometimes i wish to turn back time and make things better for "us". but, i'm sorry to say, is too late.


















grrrr....so emo now :( !!!!!



boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

0 comments: