Friday, April 18, 2008

2 more days to WAR!!

Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me

-------------------------------------------------------------------

2 more days till my big day!! i'm so nervous!! i hope this time i'll score the best that i can and make my CGPA marks higher! :D after exams then i'll be busy with shifting AGAIN.!! this time will be shifting to my aunt's house in Bukit Jalil. which means i need to take the LRT and then change to PUTRA then cross the bridge then car pool Jimmy's car to college. comparing transportation now is like.. wake up, get ready and GO! [ cuz car pool house mate ] HARR HARR!! plus! my aunt's house is on hill top WHICH MEANS i need to.. oh well..i don't need to explain here. >___> hope i'll get some slimming down by then LULS!

suddenly feel so sad. cuz i can't get to go singapore this holiday!! :( due to short holiday break..like..1 week + , i won't be able to go and enjoy with a peaceful heart. once exam's done i need to shift my stuff from PJ to Bukit Jalil and ..the distance is not near. comparing to my previous house here in PJ. AND!! i need to buy some stuff from IKEA for my room. oh well..lots of things in line for me to do this coming holiday break!! :(

i'm sorry mei~ can't get to come see u this sem. will come next sem OR when i get a chance to come holiday okay?!?! promise :D

i was so bored that i clean every part of my rented house. it all started when i clean my guinea pigs cage..and then i feel like the floor is kinda dirty..so i sweep everywhere. cuz usually i'll just sweep my guinea pigs area.. then, i feel the floor is not smooth..so i mop it.. and the window's getting dirty..i dust and wipe it..and the toilet..and finally my own room. LOL!! i must be crazy!

oh and i went swimming with danielle today [ my classmate and is a GIRL ] after like 1976397432845237438724 months i bought my swimsuit, finally i wore it today!! omg i feel so gay! hahahaha..don't ask me why i just feel so!! lol! OH!! and found out a CUTE hunk staying opposite my house for SUCH a loooooooooooooooong time. =( neways..i'm shifting soon HAHAHA so don't bother la! he got really nice body!! *drools*

going back to the parents house later..having good food at home and relax from all these stress. study also laahh...omg! how can i relax..even if i want to my brain won't allow me to :(

anyways, BYE!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.