Wednesday, January 9, 2008

thesecondlast

school just started and another new sem had begun. it was a really tough one i guess. this time i got 6 subjects to complete for this semester. really looking forward to go overseas to study.
the other day, god parents came from singapore, was really sorry cause i was not able to spend more spend with them due to class from morning till afternoon. but we did spend some quality time together ya? anyways, god sister asked my mum if i could go over to singapore to continue my degree.. and guess what? my mum said.. ya sure! why not? but see if she is able to get good grades to go over anot..and if i really can do it.. and i manage to go.. she will happily send me over.
during that time i was thinking..studying in singapore will be great but .. is this what i want?
i mean..yah..is still OVERSEAS .. but is singapore is "enough" to fufill my dreams to study abroad? millions of questions keep appearing in my mind..i don't know how i felt and what to do at that moment but my mouth keep saying..ya..i will try. sometimes i really wonder if i can ever go and study at singapore.. will things changed? not a surprise to say but if i'm really going i'll be staying over at my god parents house.. unless mum says she can support to rent a room out there to stay.. but what i mean here is me and him.

that 2 days each time i look into his eyes..i can still feel the times we had together..i wonder how long will i take to really let go everything. why is it so hard? am i still in love with him? or i'm just being selfish? or i think too much? do he still have any feelings for me? is there anymore last chance? i've been thinking it over and over again...till last night .. when i went to bed.. i said to myself.. for the last time.. pls .. WAKE UP! you're not a small girl anymore! grow up and do what u should do. stop dreaming about the past.!!

anyway... i shouldn't be talking about all this stuff anymore..
"i'm sorry baby~"




class was bored. organisational theory and behaviour class was a disaster~!! International Business was ok ok la.. Management accounting is my death bed.. statistics..i'm still hanging on..

afterall.. the conclusion..


it was all good (:




p/s:no complaining =D

0 comments: