Friday, January 4, 2008

busy day

woke up at 12plus..talk to the boyfriend and decided not to go to his parents house due to my lazyness HA_HA_HA~~!! anyway,lepas mr.max aeroplane just few hours ago saying that i will cook food for meself and that he doesn't need to come over to bring me food. thx a lot!

at 4.02pm,after sending an sms saying that i missed him alot,i started house chores.firstly,went to the toilet to brush my teeth. [ yeap..haven't brush since i woke up] then went to hang those clothes which i've put in the washing machine yesterday night/morning [4am] ..then washed another basket of clothes..[just a few] and my blanket. hope that it will be dry by tonight if not i can't sleep. then cleaned the WHOLE room. yes..turn everything upside down and clean every bit of it. and it took me..errrr.. 1 hour and 10mins :D [just a small room thou ]

and now i'm pampering myself with a hot cup of tea from cameron added with honey from new zland [ took it from my rented house..don't know whose one is that but dude!! it cost RM150!! luls and it tasted like heaven :) ] oh ya.. there not even a single food is in my tummy now. only pure liquid.. i guess the tea will make me full.. or maybe not. still thinking to cook korean mushroom flava instant noodle OR to wait for the boyfriend to come home from the parents house and then i get free black_chicken_herbal_soup and some dinner [ i hope ]

anyhoo~~~ school's gonna start and another busy yet fun semester is gonna start! i can't wait till september! [ luls!! thinking so far ] why!?! cause i'm gonna be graduating from diploma and further on to degree and yes.. OVERSEAS!! wheee!! :D [ *crossfingers* hope so :P ] yeap..i am super d duper eager to go overseas. don't ask me why. cause i just feel so... so just shut up.

at last there is reply back from the boyfriend since i msg-ed him on 4.02pm just now. i guess that's all for now. oh ya~ my god damn birthday is on the 3rd day of CNY! yay! very good. >__>
no present again and NO FRIENDS and BOYFRIEND here for me on my big day!


















I WANT SURPRISES ON MY BIRTHDAY!! :(

0 comments: