Friday, September 14, 2007

bride's mate

Today will be a very special day for my best-est friend since high school in sec 3. My buddy. We used to play basketball every evening, with a bunch of GUYS!! wonder why last time we were like super womans HAHAHA!! I mean, a bunch of guys playing basketball and no doubt that they are rough. Thinking back how we used to live our lives was really scary. How we get caught in school. Ignore the discipline teacher. Spike our hair. Really a pure pai kiia.. HAHAHA!! Not to forget, gang fight LOL! Used to be 3 of us. Me , Kar Lee and Blue. But something happen between them so now only left me and Kar Lee. Well of course i'm still Blue's friend. Here's something really funny. There's this one time where 3 of us hang out for yam cha, and we talked about our future marriage. So i start first.

Xy:I wanna have my own career before i start my own family. And i want to buy my mum and dad a new house before i have my own kids.

Blue: WAH..xy you siao ah..so high ambition. for me simple only lor. After studies and if i'm still with my lao gong, i plan to work abit 1st and den when we're financially stable, married lor. best is after study den married hehehe.

Kar Lee:i also not sure got ppl want anot. but i hope to get married by 20+ . ai ya..but in this case sure xy get married 1st.

Xy:Why?? why must it be me first? =.= "

Kar Lee:Cause u got so many guys after you. After break up already sure one other's waiting in line to date you.

Xy: =.=" =.="

Blue:yeah lor. i also agree with kar lee. so many guys always ask u out. non of them asked us.

Xy: =.="!! =.="!! =.="!!!

And so the conversation goes on..bla bla blaaaa


But after years had pass. We graduated from high school and move on to our respective 's life, i'm in Business School in KBU International College while Blue taking IT in Yayasan College and Kar lee took accountancy and quited after half year cause she don't have interest in it. went to work and NOW~~~~~.. TODAY SHE IS GETTING MARRIED!! :)

her dreams finanlly came true but i know is not in a good way. BUT, she achieve her dreams!! HaHaHarrr gratz gratz.. and the sickenin truth is, as a best friend, I NEED TO BE HER BRIDE's MATE !! oh well.. it was a last min thing actually. and i'm super nervous now even though is not my married but i'm nervous because i need to wear HEELS! OH GAWD!

before that i was like..owh..heels won't hurt me much. i won't walk much..HAHAHA just walk to the restaurant, to my table, or to toilet , and leave when is done..HAHAH EASY! blek! and now!! =.='!!! i need to wear the high thing to accompany her WHERE EVER SHE GO!! GAWWWDDD!! HAVE MERCY!! sob.. oh well..i guess i need to practise like.. 20mins before i go to the wedding!! i don't know laaaaa!! anyone can help?

0 comments: