Monday, August 13, 2007

what about me?

lazy
hyperactive
blur
smart + stupid
loyal [ depending ]
unpredictable
complicated life
easy going
not friendly to strangers
dislike ppl who like to boost about their stuff
love my baby alot
currently in love with animals especially puppies and hamsters
love every one in my entire family
loves to day dream
loves music... currently into bass guitar..
like to write songs.. likes to hang out with my band members
likes to yam cha and laugh with my buddies..
likes to shop with my baby..or even window shopping..
need money...URGENT!! luls
need GOOD RESULTS!! if possible..
wanna go overseas to study and work~~
dream to bring my family over to singapore...[for the 1st step]
dream to buy a villa apartment for my parents..
dream to achieve a successful career before i start my own family..

i think i dream to much.. lol..
hope and wish that my dreams come true (:

0 comments: