Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A Brand New Start

Well here's my new blog "AGAIN". This time i will really gonna put my whole effort to make this blog interesting..i'm sure u guys wonder why i make it again. it is because.. I CAN'T FREAKIN LOG IN INTO MY OLD BLOG WITH MY LAPTOP zzzzz weird uh?? and i can only go and post my stuff WHEN i am at home using the desktop.. which is why i am fed up with it..so i decide to main a new one :D

Soooo...i'm gonna skip all the introduction shits..and hope that this will be the LAST time i am making a new blog EVER AGAIN... so.. errmm...errr.. alright..for a start..let's look at some of my sickening face will ya? LULS~~!!



there u go..my most SICKENIN FACE EVER!! okay..was having a concert that night..so i make up MYSELF until become like a ghost..vampire..whatever u name it.. luls. owh..and tat's nick the slow rock vocalist..



okay~~that's me before i cut my hair.. and yes..i just woke up from sleep..look at my sleepy eyes and thick lips.. LOL!

that's all for today folks..and i shall keep u guys hunger for more of me!! RAAHHHH!!
[ just kiddin :P ]

0 comments: